Our Compounding Pharmacy Makes Taking Your Medicine a Little Easier
Some patients don’t respond well to traditional methods of treatment. As a compounding pharmacy – one of only three in Orange County, NY – we help patients who want or need:
- Dosages not manufactured by drug companies
- A more easily administered form of medicine – such as turning a pill into a liquid or gel
- An allergen-free medication, perhaps without gluten or dyes
- Medication that has been discontinued
- Flavored additives to their liquid medication to make it taste better
- To combine multiple medications into a single convenient dose
Our trained and experienced compounding pharmacist, AnnMarie Slagle Cloutier, is a member of the Professional Compounding Centers of America. She is on top of the most current and cutting edge trends in medicine so that our compounding pharmacy can best help and meet your individualized needs. She will work with you and your healthcare practitioner to create a customized medication.
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Compounding
Click a question to see the answer
Yes. Children and the elderly are often the types of patients who benefit most from compounding. Often parents have a tough time getting their children to take medicine because of the taste. A compounding pharmacist can work directly with the physician and the patient to select a flavoring agent, such as vanilla butternut or tutti frutti, which provides both an appropriate match for the medication's properties and the patient's taste preferences.